Conrad Centennial Singapore – An Incredible Birthday Staycation Within The Marina Bay District
January 23, 2021
Last year, I’ve shared two articles on my staycation experience and dining experience at Conrad Centennial Singapore. A bucketful of thanks to the luxurious hotel for hosting Jayden and I again this year! We had an exciting weekend celebrating my 30th birthday at the hotel. Our executive room was beautifully decorated and we were entitled to the following executive floor privileges and benefits:
– Access to the Executive Lounge on Level 31 offering unparalleled views of the Civic district, as well as, the Marina Bay.
– Unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks available at the lounge.
– Daily a la carte breakfast at Oscar’s at Lobby Level.
– Delightful afternoon tea with finger sandwiches and cakes served in a stand.
– Complimentary evening drinks wth hors d’oeuvres.
– Complimentary use of the meeting room at level 5 for two hours per day (subject to availability).
– Complimentary local calls.
– Complimentary Premium wireless internet access.
– 20% discount on all a la carte spa treatments.
You might have noticed minor changes to the privileges and benefits between pre-covid-19 and post-pandemic times, but trust me, you’ll still get to experience an enjoyable staycation with 5-star service standard.
Jayden and I love the close proximity from Conrad Centennial Singapore to shopping malls, restaurants, supermarkets and major attractions like Marina Bay Sands, the ArtScience Museum and Gardens by the Bay. You can take a break and enjoy afternoon tea at the Executive Lounge after an exhausting morning of rediscovering the city, or toast to a perfect day during cocktail hour at the Executive Lounge after a full day of shopping.
Conrad Centennial Singapore surprised me with a box of chocolates and a sweet note telling me that there’s another surprise waiting for me at the Terrace. Thank you for the Royal Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cake – it’s satisfying for someone who has a sweet tooth like me.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank Blooms & Balloons for setting up the Executive Room, Zee and Elle for the delicious and beautifully decorated Rose Gold Enchanted Ring Cake, and Happy Bunch for the Hello Sunshine Bunch featuring 6 stalks of vibrant sunflowers.
No one knows when international travel will be safe again, and local staycations are the best option for you to relax and unwind at the moment. If you’re planning to celebrate a special occasion, don’t hesitate to approach Conrad Centennial Singapore. I believe that they’ll be more than happy to create unforgettable memories with you!
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Address: 2 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038982
Note that this is an invited stay, but the opinions are the writer’s own.