Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker – Air Fryer Pork Chops
May 02, 2020
Besides testing the roasting function using the Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker, I’ve also prepared food using the air fryer function. It’s so convenient with a fast cooking time, and the meat always turns out to be crispy on the outside and tender inside. The air fryer ensures that the meat is still moist and juicy and doesn’t dry out. You can air fry frozen finger food such as shoestring fries, chicken nuggets, buffalo wings, popcorn chicken and fish fillets, just to name a few. However, the taste of frozen food can never beat food that’s prepared from scratch. I followed the Air Fryer Pork Chops recipe from Delish and gave it a little twist.
4 boneless pork chops
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker for 5 minutes before adding ingredients.
2. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat both sides with oil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan and spices.
4. Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture.
5. Place pork chops in Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker and air fry at 180°C for 9 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Grab a few burger buns, add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, a fried egg, the air fryer pork chops and top with mayonnaise for a crispy pork chop burger – so satisfying! You can also make a sandwich with these air fryer pork chops. Do you have any other interesting air fryer recipes to share? Leave your comments and recipes below. I’d love to know! Thank you in advance.