Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker – Roast Pork With Carrots and Mustard Sauce Recipe
April 25, 2020
Ever since I’ve started using the Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker, I’ve not prepared food using the gas stove. This fuss-free multi cooker saves me so much time on washing, tidying up my kitchen counter and mopping the floor. I’ve prepared Roast Pork With Carrots and Mustard Sauce using Real Simple’s recipe as reference. You can savour the roast pork with aromatic white rice, noodles or pasta. My family enjoyed having this roast pork with carbonara pasta. They felt that these two dishes are a perfect match.
5 medium-sized carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
1/4 cup olive oil, divided
1½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
450g pork tenderloin
1 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Preheat the Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker for 5 minutes before adding ingredients.
2. Toss carrots and onions with 3 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
3. Roast at 200°C for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Season pork with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, around 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Move carrots and onions to edges of cooker and place pork in the centre. Roast for about 10 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Add chicken broth to skillet and cook over medium-high until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in butter and mustard.
7. Thinly slice pork and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.