Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker – Air Fryer Antipasto Egg Rolls
May 09, 2020
Have you been snacking non-stop during the circuit breaker period? Why not try replacing your snacks with these air fryer antipasto egg rolls that are delightfully cheesy? I’ve made the Air Fryer Antipasto Egg Rolls with reference to Delish’s recipe and using the air fryer function on my Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker. This finger food is simply irresistible and great for kids. This air fryer dish is easy to make and serves as an ideal party food. The only downside is that it might be time-consuming to air fry the antipasto egg rolls in batches. I could only place around 5 to 6 antipasto egg rolls into the multi cooker at one time.
12 egg roll wrappers
12 slices provolone or emmental cheese
12 slices deli ham
36 slices pepperoni
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup sliced pepperoncini
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
1 tablespoon Italian dressing, for serving
1. Preheat the Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker for 5 minutes before adding ingredients.
2. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape.
3. Place a slice of provolone or emmental cheese in the centre.
4. Top with one slice of ham, three slices of pepperoni, and a large pinch of both mozzarella and pepperoncini.
5. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water.
6. Working in batches, cook egg rolls at 190°C until golden, about 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
7. Drizzle with parmesan cheese and Italian dressing before serving.
Besides these air fryer antipasto egg rolls, do you have any other air fryer finger food recipes to share? I’d love to check out your recipes in the comments below.